Monday, December 19, 2022

"Be strong" card

 

Hi everyone.

Karolina here, and I am sharing my last inspiration in 2022 for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. 

What a fantastic adventure! 

To create this DL card, I used Flourished Frame Laurel.



The base of the card measures 10cm by 21cm.

 I cut out two rectangles from patterned paper.

I distressed the edges of the two layers and stuck them to the base of the card.



Next, I stamped the picture and cut it out.




I embossed the frame using clear embossing powder.


Then, I stuck the frame and picture together.


I decided what I would use to build the composition.


I stuck the Flourished Frame Laurel to the card in the focal point.


Next, I built the composition.






In the end, I added some sequins.


GSL product used:

Flourished Frame Laurel


Other products used:

Glue, white stamping card, patterned papers, foamiran flowers, die cuts - leaves, ribbon and sequins.


I hope you like my card, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. 

Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola


No comments:

Post a Comment