Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Purple tag

 Hello everyone.

Karolina here, and I am sharing with you my new inspiration. 

To create this Tag, I used two products from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts UK:

Tag from Chipboard Decorative Tags Large and Feather from Peacock Feathers Shape Set.



First, I cover elements with white gesso.



Then I splashed my tag with sprays and dried it.



The next step was covering the feather with gold wax.



Then I used an Acrylic Mousse Past to add texture to the tag.



I created a composition. Then I added wax to all edges of the tag.









GSL product used:

Chipboard Decorative Tags Large 

Peacock Feathers Shape Set.

Other products used:

White gesso, glue, sprays, butterfly and an acrylic mousse paste.

 Waxes, a photo, a ribbon and word stickers.


I hope you like my card, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. 

Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola



No comments:

Post a Comment