Sunday, December 11, 2022

Holiday Gift box

Greetings! Sneha here with my new post for the gslcut blog. As the holidays are here and its almost gift sending season, so I have made gift box for holiday gifting. 



To start this project I first downloaded a free gift box template with the measurements. Sharing the template here.



Using the above template I got the outline on a thick cardstock. And score and folded as given.



Next I cut out scrapbook papers to decorate the box and distressed the edges of the scrapbook paper pieces.


Then applied tacky glue to stick the scrapbook papers to the cardstock.


Then glue the tabs to complete the box. 



For the next step in decoration, I decoupage a piece of a christmas tree paper to the corner of the box.



Applied  gesso on the snow dangle frame chipboard from gsl cut store. And trimmed the dangle snow from the frame. I also distressed the frame in red distressed emotional powder and left the snow dangles in white with glitter on them.



Next collected few more embellishments. Here I have used some sentiments stamped and embossed on a vellum paper. I stick this vellum embellishment on a doily and wreath diecut.



Then I placed the chipboard frame on top of this arrangement.


I also  added the dangle snow.




Next I added some more diecuts and one flower and sprinkled some glitters and microbeads.




Next I tied a bow ribbon to the box to complete it.





Supplies from GSLCUT store

Snow dangle frame  Model: D54G


I hope you like this project. I will be ready with next post till then take care!!


Sneha


























No comments:

Post a Comment