Monday, October 3, 2022

Romantic Folio 9 x 11

 

Hello.

It's Karolina here. Today I am sharing this lovely 9 X 11 Folio

To cover the folio inside and outside, I cover the edges using white gesso.

 Then I cut the paper slightly smaller than the size of each section. 


I covered Folio with patterned paper using glue.







Also, I covered both books in patterned papers and made one book.




I made a pocket for photos or tags.


I tried to make my Folio album very simple because I will keep it on my shelf, and I don't want to damage anything. I will decorate the album inside when I add photos in future. 
I made some extra mats.


I used vintage ribbon to wrap around the folio.


GSL product used:


Other supplies used:

white gesso
Glue
patterned paper
ribbon

I hope you like my door hanger. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you. Please share it on the GSL Cuts Craft Group on Facebook.


Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

 


No comments:

Post a Comment