Sunday, September 4, 2022

She's the Heart of the Home

 

Ive had a lot of fun with one of the Cabana Houses H1CR along with the Steampunk Lady D19A.I started by assembling the house.

I then took some beautiful papers and added them yo all the surfaces.
I then added some texture paste in areas 
I took the steampunk lady head an cut the cogs from the bottom then I cut a slit in the roof to push the head through and added the little trio of cogs id cut from the bottom of the neck to the side of the roof. I then painted everything making sure to leave some of the paper showing, I rolled some cardstock into tubes an used that to mould my legs around and I also sculpted a hand and arm, which I adhered to the house. I finished with a little wax on the cogs.














No comments:

Post a Comment