Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Bracket Edge Top Close Mini Album

 

Hello.

It's Karolina here. Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts has an excellent Bracket Edge Top Close Mini Album.

I created it for an Autumn swap on one of the FB groups.


First, I added white gesso and a bit of gold wax to the album's edges.




Next, I cut the paper to decorate the album.



The next step was to distress the edges using distress ink. 

 

I stuck the paper to the album using glue.



I use a gold paste to decorate my album.



In the end, I added two pieces of ribbon to close an album. Also, I die-cut some leaves.




You can visit my YouTube channel to see the whole process.





Here are some photos of the finished album.










GSL product used:


Other supplies used:

white gesso
gold wax
gold paste
Glue
patterned paper
ribbon

I hope you like my door hanger. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you. Please share it on the GSL Cuts Craft Group on Facebook.


Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

No comments:

Post a Comment