Sunday, September 11, 2022

Hello Autumn embellishments with Mushroom chipboard

 Greetings! Sneha here with another quick make with some fantastic chipboard from GSL cut. This time I have made a simple embellishments with acetate base. 

Who doesn't love Autumn?... 

I love everything about it... the bestest time of the year when trees flare with variance colors, when mushrooms pop all over ground, when squirrel party on acorns, when front porches get decorated with pumpkins.... oh so mesmerizing... Hello September.... Hello Fall....

The embellishments here follows the same trail of autumn...



To make this I have used a pre cut acetate and precut coordinating thick chipboard base border for the acetate.


To enhance the border I then embossed it with some sand tone embossing powder.


To decorate this border, I have used some diecuts and colored them with autumn colors and then adhered them on the border.






To the acetate base applied some texture paste via stencil. And then adhered the border to the background.






To decorate the base, I choose mushrooms chipboard from GSL cut store.
Applied gesso to these, and then colored the head of mushrooms with crimson red color and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The stalk is embossed with sand tone embossing powder.





I traced the outline of these mushrooms on a white thick card stock and adhered.




For further decoration I took some more die cuts. And  colored them too. 



I gathered some flowers, some fussy cuts and some aspen fiber fillers. And started  arrangements.







Once the arrangements were done, I pierced eyelets and lastly added tag ribbon thread.



Here are some of the detailed pictures of the project 









Chipboard used from GSLCut store:


I hope you like this one and feel inspired to make one by yourself. 

Crafty wishes from me!

Sneha

No comments:

Post a Comment