Monday, May 2, 2022

Tag with Mona


 Hello

Karolina here. I am sharing a new inspiration.

To create this mixed media project, I used a tag from Chipboard Decorative Tags X Large set.

Bellow you find step by step instruction:



Use a white Gesso to cover both sides of your tag.



Choose some Distress Oxide inks to make a background.


Splash water.


Print any photo you would like to use and cut it out.


Glue the photo onto the tag and start to decorate it using fussy cutting elements as I did.



Use some crayons and stamps to decorate this tag. I used black and gold Distress crayons and stamps to add some texture and make the background more interesting.




Attach a ribbon.




GSL product used:

Other supply used:

White Gesso, Distress Oxide inks, glue, words, paper embellishments, stamps, gold and black distress crayons and ribbon.


I hope you like my tag, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola




No comments:

Post a Comment