Saturday, September 18, 2021

Pumpkin Carving

Happy Saturday, everyone! I have a good friend who made me a set of pumpkins for Halloween and wanted to have a spot to showcase them. I used a GSL Composition Display Stand (coming soon) for the setting and the project came together in a jif. 

The display stand is basically a box with a tall rear wall. Here are the pieces along with the papers I chose from Graphic 45's gorgeous Happy Haunting collection.

I added a coordinating checked paper from Graphic 45's Mother Goose collection for the surface of the stand.  It looked great as-is but I decided to add a pumpkin detail to the front. I cut a section out of a GSL Pumpkin Border and it fit perfectly.

The pumpkin outline was painted black then glued to orange cardstock.

Here's a close-up of the pumpkin carving scene. I added a miniature carving knife and a few seeds I made from polymer clay.

Thanks for stopping by!

GSL Products Used

Composition Display Stand (coming soon)

Pumpkin Border


Other Supplies Used

Tacky glue

Acrylic Paint

Graphic 45 Happy Haunting

Graphic 45 Mother Goose

Orange cardstock

Polymer clay

Miniature carving knife


 

 

1 comment: