Monday, April 26, 2021

How much is that . . .

doggie window?

If you're old like me, you remember that song

"How much is that doggie in the window".

I've changed the words a bit to show you 

this adorable shaker doggie bone,

a new addition to the

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

There are 4 layers to this cut all together:
1 solid chipboard cut
2 layers of chipboard with center cut out
1 layer of chipboard with clear plastic

Take the solid chipboard cut and
adhere the 2 outlined chipboard cuts
to the top of the solid chipboard.
Make sure all of the glue is completely dry.

Then add the baubles inside the layered chip.
I used tiny beads (seed beads) and sequins.


Next carefully adhere the top clear plastic bone
to the layered bone.
After adding the top layer, I used clips
until the adhesive was completely dry.


And it's that easy!


I've got to keep these on hand for my
Grandpups!

Coming soon to your favorite chipboard company 


1 comment: