Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hello December Christmas Greeting Card

Hello there friends and GSL fans! Ginny here with some Christmas inspiration. I've created this card with gorgeous chippies from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.


I just think this is the most festive card!
I've paired my favorite buffalo plaid patterned papers with a diagonally set gold foil stripe. 

Solid black cardstock borders helps to keep the busy patterns separate. Spacers between the layers adds depth and dimension.
This frame is created with layers of chipboard elements with different finishes. I've also added coordinating flowers to turn the frame into a holiday wreath.

Pretty snowflake shapes dangle from a wrinkle ribbon bow with jingle bells.
 I chose the chippies I wanted to add to my card then wiped them down to prepare them for altering.
I clipped the dangly parts from the holiday chipboard.

I've also cut the circular part into sections I can reassemble into the shape that will fit onto the frame.
Finishes include creamy acrylic paint in green, embossing powder in gold and white. The powders were heat set for a durable finish.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Circle Frame TracySnow Dangle Frame.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G





1 comment:

  1. I love the classic christmas colors and the beautiful content great project

    ReplyDelete