Thursday, December 5, 2019

Going back in time . . .


Please forgive me . . .
Time is getting away from me so I've resurrected this tag from the archives.

After randomly finding this adorable caroler online, I had to use him on something. So I grabbed a Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts XL Decorative Tag and began decorating.

I really wanted the image to be front and center and thought the lightly antiqued wood grain and music paper would do the trick. The wood grain paper was put on direct to tag. The music paper was raised up with a couple of sheets of chipboard.


Since the little caroler was looking upwards toward the left, I wanted something for that corner of the tag. Found this wonderful lamp post and sconce set in my stash as well as a wrought iron corner from this set.


Both pieces were inked with VersaMark ink and then embossed with Fleur de Lis embossing powder from sparklensprinkle.net


The combination of black and gold in this embossing powder is gorgeous!

Wanting to raise these *wrought iron* pieces up a bit, I implemented my Team Mate Lora's idea of using beads behind these pieces.


First glue. Then beads.

Then added to the tag and propped the pieces up until they dried.


After fussy cutting the little caroler, he was propped up with chipboard and then stickles were added to his hat and sleeve.


Thanks for visiting today. Hope you like the tag.

See you soon online at 

Merry Christmas!

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Items used for this tag:

2 comments: