Sunday, October 20, 2019

Snowman Snow Globe Greeting Card

Hey there friends and GSL fans. I know I've only just posted a Halloween project but I can't help myself but to get into the gorgeous Christmas Chippies! They are so fun and festive and I just love adding them to my projects!
This Snow Globe is part of a mini album set. I used the layering portions for this greeting card.
There are also snowflakes tucked into the flowers to fill in the arrangements and add extra texture.
Faux snow added to the top of the snow globe gives a frosty look.
The lower part of the snow globe was large enough for me to layer on a holiday ephemera sentiment.

Larger and smaller snowflakes creates a nice variety for the flower arrangements.

I selected the chipboards and wiped them down to prepare them for altering.
Each piece was covered in a coating of primer paste to block out the kraft color and to add a bit of texture.
The snowflakes were given a coat of sparkly embossing powder and the snow globe has a coat of flat white powder then all the pieces were heated to set the finish.


Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G




1 comment:

  1. Really cute but I’m going to hold onto to Autumn and Halloween until at least January lol

    ReplyDelete