Thursday, August 1, 2019

Having fun with . . .

This past weekend I met friends at a crop I host in St. Louis
and
I started this mini-book with my stash from home.

Including all kinds of ephemera, tuck behinds and flowers
is part of the fun
and that includes Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

Here are the pieces I decided to use:



and

the corners from


After releasing from the chipboard,
I dabbed VersaMark on top
and then
covered each piece with
Ranger's Vintage Pearl Embossing Powder


Heat set and they're finished.
Super easy with a pearl-like finish!


I wanted to use them as tuck behinds on one of my pages.
Attaching just in the upper and lower corner
allowed me to do that.




Tucked into the page pocket and it's ready for my book.


Easy fix for adding more photos or ephemera to a page.

Thanks for visiting with me today.


This project used the following

2 comments:

  1. I like how you are using them to tuck and add more layers to your page. Very ingenious! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pieces, and how you used them as tuck behinds. They look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete