Sunday, June 2, 2019

Memories Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here with a very sweet and retro inspired greeting card.



I super love this large Flourished Frame Missy  for adding between the layers of the paper.
It's really the perfect size for this 5 x 6 1/2 inch card. 
I also love that it's quite a chunky frame so it works really well on that busy plaid background.
I layered my chippies for a dimensional look. The Honeycomb has a different scale and finish so you don't loose it's unique details.
Of course I'm finishing this card as I do with flowers, ribbon, and a metal charm. 

Here's that lovely frame. I had a picture of how it looked after finishing it with flat white acrylic paint...but seems like the camera ate the picture : (
Gold Pearlescents creates a subtly shiny but not too bold of a finish for the honeycomb.


Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment: