Sunday, November 12, 2017

Frame up your Gift Bags and Boxes

Hi and happy Sunday to all of you.  I hope that the cool fall weather is giving you lots of time to craft.  Just knowing the holidays will soon be on us makes me want to get a head start on gifty things.


Today I have a few projects that I did really quickly with some of my favorite frames in the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts store.  I love these for cards but I thought how fun to use them to decorate cute ready made boxes that you can buy and fill them with fun things to give for gifts.    

This box is in the cake decorating section and I just added this detailed round frame to the front and just added ribbon and flowers.  It's meant to be a cookie box so it would be ideal to bake up a batch of your favorite cookies to give inside or just for a gift card.


I made this bag with a frame called "Flourished Frame Elizabeth".  This bag I found at my local Hobby Lobby.  I just inked it with brown chalk ink and added pretty peach flowers on the side.


I really love the pretty details in this one.  It would make an amazing card too.


And finally my last card is made with this pretty circle laser chippie called Flourished Frame Marie.  This one I inked a couple of times and embossed between the applications so that  I would get a more glossy look for the frame.  And of course I added lots of rhinestones and flowers to go with the lace.


All of my projects were super easy to make and just done with layers so all you have to do is pick your colors and have fun.  Hope I inspired you to hop on over to the store and pick up a bunch of these neat frames for all your holiday projects coming in the months ahead.

Happy Sunday...Teresa


Supplies:


Other: Ready made boxes and bags, scissors, flowers, ribbons, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment