Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Trick or Treat Frame

Hi there paper peeps!  Cherry here today at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog.  I know it is Summer but I have a Halloween project to share.  How is that for a season change?

I started with the Victorian frame and easel.  I have used this frame before ...this time I had it in mind to use it horizontally. I gave it and this cute Moon some love with the Tattered angels spray in orange.


I also aged it a bit with Tim Holtz distress ink .


while the easel was drying I backed the frame with pattern papers and images and layered the frame on top.






 I added my Moon with foam adhesive and also added this awesome Halloween fence coming soon to store.  I embossed it with black embossing powder.



I added interest to the front of easel with some handmade crepe paper stitched together.




 From there I just started adding some final touches to bring this piece to life!







Here it is finished!










Thanks for visiting the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog, Cherry



Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment