Sunday, July 16, 2017

Making Spirits Bright Shaker Card

Hello there Paper Peeps!  Well I'm still in full swing of my Christmas in July projects and where the last card I posted here was very modern.....this one is whimsical and cute. And it's a shaker card!!!

Isn't this just super fabby? I love that little car so much it was the inspiration for this project.
I'm obsessed lately with layering the chippies to create very unique and one of a kind frames and embellishments.

I am also obsessed with shaker cards.  There I said it. But then you all already knew that right? LOL
I chose very festive patterns for this fun card to coordinate with the tiny tree topped car,

Here's how I altered the chipboard...
1. Thoroughly  wipe down the chippies to prepare them for finishing. 2. Each piece was given a base coat of flat white acrylic paint and allowed to dry. 3. The Bead Strand pieces were painted in bright cherry red acrylic paint. 4. The snowflakes were given a coat of sparkly embossing powder and heat set. The Bead Strand pieces were topped with a layer of Stickles.

Gypsy Soul Laser  Cuts~ Bead Strands ( Coming Soon),Victorian Corners, Winter Shapes Set, Word Frames.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a merry and bright July : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment