Saturday, September 15, 2018

Moon Gazing Mouse Shrine

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This mouse and moon project was a lot of fun to make and is perfect for autumn. 
I used the GSL ATC Shrine with Feet. It has just 5 pieces; a back , top, bottom and two sides. All are easily assembled using tacky glue.
The papers I used are from Graphic 45's Happy Haunting (Jolly Jack O'Lantern) and Halloween in Wonderland (You're Late!) collections. These tiny pumpkins are actually Putka Pod decorative bowl filler I found at Michaels. I made the miniature moon in our pottery studio but it could easily be made out of either air dry or polymer clay. A thick green felt was used for the ground cover. 
After I assembled it using tacky glue, I painted all of the front edges of the shrine with black acrylic paint.
This night sky paper is one I return to quite often. The exterior paper I used reflects the pumpkin patch setting for this scene.
I assembled a mini pumpkin, flat filigree jewelry connector, and bits of plastic greenery for the top of the shrine. The Little Brother Mouse is a Hagen Renaker porcelain figure.
The green felt was cut to fit as both the ground cover and a gently rolling hill. Secure everything in place with E6000 glue and you have a cute little autumn scene.
 Thanks for stopping by!

Gypsy Soul Items Used

Other Items Used
Tacky glue
E6000 glue
Acrylic paint
Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland (You're Late!)
Graphic 45's Happy Haunting (Jolly Jack O'Lantern)
Filigree jewelry connector
Porcelain mouse
Green felt
Putka Pods
Plastic greenery





No comments:

Post a Comment