Monday, September 3, 2018

Double, double toil and trouble



Hi Everyone,
 Jess here today with an award for the best witch.


Start by embossing your Small Swirl Medallion using Oil Rubbed Bronze embossing powder from Emerald Creek.
For the base of the ribbon I took a bright green ribbon and sprayed it with Distress Spray stain in Picket Fence to give it a good base coat.  Once the Stain was dry I used various stains and paints to get the color I wanted.  This is the center of the ribbon that I popped off, but you can see the base colors.  
Assemble your Tiny Shadowbox House.  I always paint and paper my house before gluing it together.  I painted all of the edges black and stippled on gold, bronze, and green paint.  The inside of the house has patterned paper that I inked up a bit.  
The roof of the house was made using a 3d impresslit and some gold paper.  Once the paper was embossed I colored it using alcohol inks. 
I added a teeny bit of moss to the floor. 
To make the ribbon tails I used muslin. 
Using archival inks I stamped the muslin and added color using spray stains.  The edges got a bit of Distress Crayon and metallic paint.  Once they were dry I just glued them to the back of the ribbon. 

Glue the Small Swirl Medallion to the center of the ribbon.   Then glue the Tiny Shadowbox House to the center of the medallion.  

Your ribbon is finished and ready to wear.  


Happy crafting,





No comments:

Post a Comment