Monday, November 14, 2022

Christmas card

Hello everyone.

Karolina here, and I am sharing with you my new inspiration.

I created this Christmas card using a fantastic Fleur &Flourish Frame.

First, I prepared everything that I needed to make this Christmas card.



I used a hot embossing tool and embossed a frame.


I cut out three rectangles from patterned papers.
They measure 12cm by 17cm, 11cm by 16cm and 10cm by 14.5cm.


The next step was to glue together patterned papers to the base of a blank card.




Next, I stamped the Christmas sentiment. Cut out the circle shape and stick it to the frame.
Then I mounted the frame to the centre of my card.



I started to add some die-cut elements to build a composition.





When I was happy with the composition, I used hot glue to mount every element.

The Christmas card is ready. I hope you like this simple Christmas card.

I love how the gold frame changes the card's look. It is more festive and more beautiful. 







GSL product used:

Fleur & Flourish Frame

Other products used:

A blank white card, patterned paper, paper flowers, die-cut elements, glue, pearl, sentiment stamp, embossing powder, embossing ink and hot glue.


I hope you like my card, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. 

Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola


No comments:

Post a Comment