Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Chocolate gift box

Hi everyone!
Myry again and this time I gonna show a way to give a chocolate for a gift.
I wanted to make a simple but elegant presentation so I used this precious chipboard!
I've made this template. These measurements are for keep a 8'7x20'2x2cm chocolate bar (coconut nougat, in my case).
So when you've done all the folds cut a little to make the tabs like this:
and started to assemble the box.
I've cut out the first upper tabs and I'm not going to stick the second ones but I'll make them "hide" inside when I close the box.
Cover the cardstock with the scrap paper pieces...
and I'll use magnets to make the closure but you can put a ribbon under the two front papers if you like.
I painted the chipboard with silver acrylic paint...
and I chose a few embellishments to finish the decoration.
As you can see, a very simple and beautiful idea to present your gift. Hope this can help you!


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts items used:

Other items used:
Cardstock (300gr) and scrap paper pieces
Distress ink and acrylic paint
Glue, scissors and scoring/folder tool
Magnetic tape or lace
Embellishments like lace trim, sequins, glitter...

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to make an wonderful gift even more festive!

    ReplyDelete