Monday, November 9, 2020

Rotating "Coffee" Organizer

 

Rewind & Rotate . . . 

If you know someone who loves coffee or tea, this would make a wonderful Christmas gift.

Reworking my craft room and I was lucky enough to have 2 of these

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

Rotating Hobby Organizers

I love mine and can't do without them but at the same time, I'm downsizing product I have in Nancyland. 

Enter a rewind . . . 

Taking this same Rotating Hobby Organizer and turning it into a coffee station complete with various coffee pods and snacks. It's perfect!


The Hobby Organizer is made of heavy duty graphics board and includes a heavy duty lazy susan that easily glues to the bottom of the organizer. I've had mine for several years and it is in perfect working condition.


I have a coffee station in my craft room but that's not required. This would look beautiful on anyone's kitchen counter.


This kit comes with complete directions of how to put it together. Decorate it any way you want to go with your decor or your recipient's decor.


Get ready for Christmas 
and find the 

Thanks for visiting.
See you in a couple of weeks.





1 comment: