2. Once dry use a crackle stamp or GSLC foam stamp with StazOn Saddle Ink to age wooden tray.
4. Choose GSLC embellishments-I am using Leafy Swirl, Leaves and Flourish Set, and Fanciful Elements.
5. Randomly spray GSLC cuts embellishments with Tim Holtz Distress Sprays in autumnal colors.
6. Spritz with rubbing alcohol and water to further distress and age your embellishments. Cure with a heating tool.
7. Add other layers of color by dry brushing with green gold and antique gold acrylic paint.
8. Choose pictures for your tray, fussy cut if you like.
9. Distress edges with blending tool and StazOn Saddle Brown Ink.
10. Assemble Tray by adding a decorative piece of paper to bottom of wooden tray using Weldbond.
11. Continue to add to your tray by using Weldbond to attach your autumn pictures and GSLC embellishments.
12. To add aging and a vintage feel add rust pastes in green tones.
13. Once dry cover entire wooden tray with Matte Varnish to seal everything into place.
Some final thoughts.
It's not too late to enjoy an autumn picnic or at least a
hot toddy or hard cider out in the crisp evening air using your autumnal tray. The tray is decorative enough to hang and is even reversible.
Another of Robert Frost Poems that has inspired me to live a life worth living:
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Leafy Swirl, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Leaves and Flourish Set, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Fanciful Elements, Wooden Tray, Tim Holtz Distress Sprays in Autumn Hues, Crackle Stamp, StazOn Saddle Brown Ink, Decorative Scrapbook Paper in Autumnal Theme, Heating Tool, Scissors, Green Gold and Antique Gold Acrylic Paint, Blending Tool, Weldbond, DecoArt DuraClear Matte Varnish,