Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Special Wedding Book to share



Happy Sunday all you chipboard fans of GSLC.  Today I have a really fun project to make to keep all those pictures you have of your favorite wedding that you went to recently or a new wedding coming up for summer.  I used the "Art Journal" chipboard mini book to make the base of my project because it has so many pages in it that I can fill for pictures and other fun little chippies to add to it.  You have tabbed dividers and with a front and back and also single pages between each with corrugated paper and flat chipboard to fill with lots of pictures and other goodies from your stash.  I love that!


On the front cover of my book is one of the really pretty laser cuts design patterns that we have that you can cut apart, use to stencil or just use as a pretty decoration like I did.  This one is called " Posey Panel ".   Since there was so much talk about the wedding in England I was inspired to use lots of gilded embossing powders and inks to make this very fancy and elegant and a real treasure for my daughter to use.  The wedding papers and stickers are from Photo Play and it all went together really easy and was super fun to make.  Below are more pictures of the insides for you....


For the inside I used the stickers and tags and lots of black and white papers to make the pages.  The gorgeous chipboard frames in the store are perfect to add the detail I wanted around the words.


Here is another set of pages with the stickers from the set.


Here is another of the frames.  This one reminds me of old victorian gingerbread on the outside of a house.  It's so pretty and so ornate.  The pictures are going to look so nice inside.  There is a huge selection of these frames in the store that you can see on this link HERE <<<<  And you don't have to make your books super fancy... the pictures and fun memories will do all the work.

Thank you so much for stopping by today... and enjoy your Sunday!

Teresa


Supplies:

GSLC Florished Frame Karen
GSLC Florished Frames Evie

Papers by Photo Play (wedding)
Black and White cardstock
Adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, ribbons, adhesive pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment