Friday, November 14, 2014

Cabin in the Woods Shadowbox by Kim

Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing my Cabin In The Woods Shadowbox by Gina's Designs. This is such a great shadowbox and comes with some fun extras, including the chipboard fireplace, cabin and trees.


I used the Honey Chai paper on this box, but first I give it some paint and a crackle finish to pick up on the blues and brown tones in the paper. It worked well with the theme of the box.  I also used some of the Queen Anne's Lace chipboard and layered in some resin butterflies, dragonflies and flowers from Craftsupplies1.

There is plenty of room to decorate or store your favorite items!
 Here you can see the top of the box and the cabins and trees that come with the shadowbox. I used layers of inks on them to give them their muted tones.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my project today. For more info please check out my blog which you can find HERE


Gina's Designs Items Used


Other Items Used
Kaisercraft Honey Chai Paper
Prima Chalk Inks
Prima Resin Pieces
Tim Holtz Metals
Paper Artsy Paints
Martha Stewart Paints
Crackle Medium
Flowers, Metals and Laces from Craftsupplies1
Cameos from my Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment