Thank you so much for stopping over today. I have a fun project for those of you that love to paint things and do a little stamping. I made this to remember my mom by when she passed away. Sometimes it's nice to use all the gorgeous frames that we have in the GSLC shop to create projects to put up in our houses to decorate. And today this is mine ....
1. To make this you will need to buy a wooden stand and sand it and seal it with clear. Paint the stand blue and let it dry. Then set it aside.
2. Then use a white or light ivory paint and paint the front and back of the frame that you chose to use. I used the "Flourished Frame Marie" for mine. I love all the pretty swirls on this one and it fits perfect on the wooden stand.
3. Cut a circle of white paper a little bit larger than the circle in the frame and stamp your image. I did mine in black Versafine and then splattered it with a bit of gold on the front when I put it behind the frame. It gives it a fun glistening effect when you see it up close.
4. Glue all of this to the stand with a hot glue gun and let it cool.
5. Add lots of flowers to the bottom to create a pretty swag and ribbons too. I also added a few pearls to the frame to go with a few other GSLC pieces that I have already made. Now I have the perfect set for my computer desk.
Thank you so very much for stopping over today and be sure and check out all the other frames in the store. You might even make a few pretty things to give aways as gifts for Christmas this year.
Gypsy Frames >>> HERE
Stamp: Quietfire Design
Flowers from Prima