Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ode to a bumble bee . . .


Hi Everyone. With one of the coldest winters in recent history hitting half of the country, I'm thinking spring.

Starting with a chunky ATC blank, I papered the ATC before reaching for the Gypsy Soul Honeycomb and Queen Bee ATC Size laser cuts.


After choosing paper for the ATC, I attached apiece of the honeycomb to the front of the ATC. It was first painted copper with a PenTouch pen, then I added a bit of Prima's wax on top.


I used a tiny shadowbox houses 4, papered the inside and added silver foil to the inside walls.


Once the pieces of the shadowbox were glued together, I added copper German scrap paper to the outside edge and adhered the shadowbox to the ATC.


The last steps were adding the crown and bee, also colored with PenTouch and Prima waxes, to the front of the box. Of course, the bee needs a few flowers.


Thanks for visiting the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog today.
See you in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment