Sunday, January 21, 2018

I Love You Valentine Typewriter

Hey there! It's Ginny here to share a very fun and whimsical Valentine greeting card.
I mean who doesn't like a vintage typewriter? So much better than a text message or email right?
I was lucky to have some patterned paper in my stash that had type keys and the background was red so it was a perfect match! 
This sweet little sentiment was part of that same paper pad from Martha Stewart. The crisp white doily helps to break up the busy patterns.
I chose the flowers and the polka dot ribbon to coordinate.
One more flowers for the top and a tiny little love mail charm.

Last but not least a few blingy pearls.
Finishing this chippie could not have been easier....it's just a metallic paint in graphite. So Simple!

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~Typewriter Set.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment: