Saturday, June 4, 2016

Mermaid Tags by Shanna

Hello everyone! Welcome to another day of fun creating! First, I want to make sure you keep coming back because Pam has a post today that will just blow you away! 

I decided to play with some mermaids to get you all in the mood for Summer.


I created my own tags out of paper but the store as a great selection of tags for you to play with. Check them out HERE!


My mermaids got a coat of gesso and then I used some oil pastels around the edges.


The background got some splashes of watercolor and stitching. 


Each tag was finished with flowers, bling, and a sentiment. 




These were so fun to make and a quick creation to squeeze in while getting ready for graduation parties and events. 

Don't forget to come back and see what the rest of the team is creating!

Product Used:

2 comments: