Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sparkling heart with window shutters

Greetings! Sneha here with a mixed media Heart wood plaque with window shutter chipboard from GSL cut.

I am in full summer mood and bashed with heat wave here in Eastern USA.  But as we know nothing can forbear a crafter from creating. So I am beating this heat with my new project. 








This was easy and quick make I hope you will be inspired by this one. The supplies and link to the store can be found at the end of this post.

I took a Heart shape wooden plaque and covered it with a scrapbook paper using gel medium.


Apply a generous coat of clear gesso.


Next I added magenta color to texture paste. Then applied this texture paste via stencil on the piece.






Next I did some messy script stamping using Black ink. 






The texture paste was some what still wet till this time so I. Thought of adding some embossing powder. I had this Sparkling embossing powder. So I sprinkled it over the west texture paste and heat dried it. And unexpectedly it turned out nice.



For this piece I choose window shutter chipboard from GSL cut and applied some gel medium via brush and sprinkled the same glittering embossing powder. Added some pink and some green acrylic color too. The colors were applied with dry brushing method.




To cover the space in the window I had to creat a focal point. For it, I used a cut of a girl and stick it on a had cover paper.





Next I gathered all My elements and arranged them together. I have used some pre-made and pre colored mold pieces. Some diecuts, some handmade flowers, some diecut leaves etc.




 









After the arrangements were done to my satisfaction I added more sparkles to to the project.









And added more pearls to the flowers. And colored the dead end area with shimmery pink acrylic color and splashed some white paint. This all gave some more depth to the details.
Finally added some sentiments to the picture.





Here are some close-ups of the project.



 







Watch the complete tutorial on my YouTube channel 


Products from GSL cut


I hope you will like this Sparkly Heart. 

Share your make with us on GSL cut Facebook page.  We would love too see your makes.

I wish you all happy crafty moments....

Sneha.








No comments:

Post a Comment