Monday, June 6, 2022

Book Of Love Heart Mini Album


 


 Hello everyone.

Karolina here. I can't believe that it is June already. Time runs so fast, incredible!

During my exploring of the GSLC website, I saw a Book Of  Love Heart Mini Album. 

I thought it would be fantastic to work on this little piece.

Definitely, I will keep this mini album, because the finished project is very personal, probably because I added to this mini book important sentiments.



The first step was to coat all pieces of this lovely album with white Gesso on both sides. Then added some colours using distress oxide inks. In the end, I splashed some water on the surface. 


The next step was to add some texture. I used plenty of different stamps and inks.


I used a black crayon for all edges of the mini book. Then I made holes using the crop-a-dile punch and added a ring. I chose some ribbons to attach to the ring.



The last step was to stamp out different graphics using stamps, colour them and adhere them to the pages. I chose some inspirational sentiments, stuck them to the pages and used a gold distress crayon to add the final touch.

















GSLC product used:

Book Of Love Heart Mini Album

Other supply used:

White Gesso, Distress Oxide inks, glue, sentiments, stamps, gold and black distress crayons, ribbons and inks.


I hope you like my mini book, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Please share it on the GSLaser Cuts Craft Group on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

No comments:

Post a Comment