Thursday, April 9, 2015

Two Cards For Spring




Hi everyone! Melissa here with two cards for Gina's Designs. I prepped the chipboard from the sweet Spring Shape Set with gesso. I painted them with oil paint, except the green dragonfly on the right sided card.  I topped it and also the butterfly next to it with crackle paint. 


I painted the background with gesso, put on some texture paste, and painted with Twinkling H20s. I then used little pieces from different lines of scrapbook papers.


Gina's Designs has a wide variety of chipboard to suit your every need!










Thanks for looking, and I hope you find time to create something today.




Gina's Products Used:


Spring Shape Set



Also used:

Papers by Bo Bunny, Prima, Graphic 45


Prima and Petaloo flowers

Twinkling H20s

Windsor and Newton oil paints and watercolors

Perfect Pearls

Liquitex Texture Paste

Lindy's Stamp Gang

Sizzlits Spring Greenery


Sizzix Tattered Floral Garland

The Crafter's Workshop - 6x6 Doodling Template - Cherry Blossoms






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Spring cards. Love all the elements and colors you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete