Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Paint Brush Caddy by Mary


Hello fellow crafters! As promised I have the new paint brush caddy from Gina's Designs! It is designed to fit into one of the top caddies on the art storage cabinet.  As I'm sure
you have already figured out, I plan on using this as a free standing item.

While it may be designed to hold your paint brushes, I wanted to give you some other ideas of what you could place in this great caddy. The compartments are deep enough to hold your smaller scissors or bone folders!

This is one of the new Word Stackers in Gina's store. The other side of the box says inspire!

The wooden key is an element piece that Gina created and sent to me in my DT box!




Gina Design Products


Other Products Used
Please visit my blog for the complete list!

No comments:

Post a Comment