Thursday, November 14, 2013

Paris Shadow Box with Marjolaine


Hello friends, Marjolaine here. This week I've been playing with the Paris shadow box and I'm loving how it turned out.


The box is super easy to assemble, I used Zip dry to adhere the pieces together. I used some beautiful napkins and decoupaged them onto the box. I also smeared a bit of gesso on the surface to age the box. Some of the chipboard pieces are covered with Zing embossing powder and distressed with gesso, others are colored with a grey big brush marker.



This little bouquet of flowers is one of my favorite things about this box, I just love the little "vase" they're in. (the jar is sold separately)

I used the following items from Gina's Designs:

Which is your favorite shadow box from Gina's Designs? Leave a comment to let us know!

1 comment: