Friday, June 5, 2015

An Utterly Nonsensical Wishing-Go-Round

Being utterly nonsensical once in a while is good for the soul. So, I am pleased to present a completely ridiculous project this month.


I offer you a glittery 'Wishing-Go-Round'. This 15" slice of whimsy is created with Gina's Moon & Stars String Alongs, Celestial Shape SetSpool, a bit of scrapbook paper and a whole lot of glitter.

I know some people aren't keen on glitter... but the stuff makes me positively giddy. It really adds a dash of magic to this piece.


If you'd like to create your own twinkling thing-a-ma-bob I have a video tutorial for you HERE.
Questions? Feel free to ask and I'll try to help. I 100% encourage nonsense and whimsy after all :)


Gina's Designs Supply List: 

Other Supply List
Scrapbook Paper
 Glitter
White glue
 Hot glue
Thin Fleur Dresden Borders - Gold
Star Wired Garland

Celestial themed charms such as: Man in the Moon - Raw Brass

6 comments:

  1. I love this!! Such fun and whimsey!! Great make Nichola!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! This makes me go into the world of Harry Potter lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm smitten with all things Harry Potter :)

      Delete