Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dream in Colour Layout by Kim F.


 Good morning friends! Today I would like to share with you a layout I created with Gina's Designs circus set. I really love the feeling and colours of a circus, and I was very inspired by this Ferris Wheel piece in the set.




I started off by creating some texture in the background of the layout and used my sprays and paints to achieve this. I then layered on some more paper from the Dream in Colour collection from Webster's Pages. This set has lots in it, including the balloon I used on the corner of the merry go round picture on the top right of the layout.




  I used some Ranger paint daubers on the Ferris wheel in copper and silver to give an aged effect and used a brighter blue for the seats. I used more paper from the paper line to add the sentiment "Dream in colour" which frames the number 5 from the number plates set from Gina's Designs.



 



 Lastly I added one of the word elements which says dream, and some flowers and metals to finish off my project. I really love this circus set, it is so much fun to play with!


Thanks for stopping by today!







Number Plates



Other Items Used

Webster's Pages Dream in Color Paper

Petaloo Flowers

Shimmerz Sprays

Ranger Paints

Prima Metal Zipper




3 comments: