Saturday, January 20, 2024

Graphic 45 Life Is Abundant Mini-Book

 


Hi Everyone. It's Nancy with you today sharing my latest Button Farm mini-album. This book is decorated with the beautiful and detailed Graphic 45 Life Is Abundant Collection. 

With lots of help from GSLCuts, the cover features a beautiful frame, specially made for this project. It is a double layer frame with the first layer painted in blue and the second layer is black. 


This allowed me to sandwich an image between the two frame layers. There's a shallow track on the top layer of the frame. So I inserted some beaded chain into the track.


I wanted to do a type of opening for one of the pages with tags that would "swing" open on either side (like an old saloon door!). So GSLCuts designed these for me with a window opening and acetate covers. Insert your own photos or use one of the images from the Graphic 45 papers. 


I had GSLCuts make these tags double sided so that I could insert a tag between the double sided "doors". 

Love working with Gina who owns GSLCuts. 
Visit her site to see all the possibilities for your own projects! 


Coming Soon:
I use a lot of GSLCuts in my Button Farm projects. 
Those cuts are usually specially sized and created for The Button Farm kits only.
But, very soon you will see a special section
so you can purchase the things created exclusively for
The Button Farm!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment