Sunday, January 8, 2023

Celebrate January

 Greetings!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Everyone

 Sneha here with my new post for GSLCut blog and I have made a celebration card for January 23. January is all about celebration...Celebrate!




To start with I gathered a white cardstock paper, a pink cardstock paper and two decorative scrapbook papers. I cut these in desired length and width to make a slimline card. 

I then started arranging them in layer with white cardstock in base and pink cardstock in sandwich and decorative scrapbook paper as a top layer. I divided the card into 3 pieces to make. I also attached a thin satin ribbon trim on the back of the card.

Below are the pictures of the card arrangements pieces 




To the smaller card pieces, I added some  trim lace and border diecut design.




Next I took star medallion chipboard from GSLCut store  and added on top of a doily and together glued to the smaller card piece. Also added some flowers and diecuts to complete the arrangement.
And then layered this complete piece on the top of the big card piece.



Next added a sentiment cutout arranged on layers of 2 cardstock. This sentiment cutouts was made by stamping the word using distress oxide.



Next added some bling stones and some swirl diecut fillers.




With this my card was ready. 









I hope you all like this card.  See you all in the next post, till then....Stay Happy! Stay Warm!


Sneha.







No comments:

Post a Comment