Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scrapbook layouts by Shanna

Good morning everyone!  Shanna here to share a layout. I have had this photo of my daughter for a while and I absolutely love it. I was waiting for the right papers to create it and here it is. I love these papers and then I got the idea to use some of the Texture Sheet - Checkerboard style.


First I gave it coat of gesso, then used some spray to give it color. I really wanted it to pop so I used a palette knife to spread texture paste across,  not to fully cover but just to make it pop.

I also used a key from the Keys and Plates Set. I gave it a coat of some Inka Gold and then some chalk to dull down the shine.

I had to finish the layout with some flowers and some splatters and I thought the title Hide n Seek was perfect for this layout. It was her favorite game once she got her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment