Monday, May 13, 2013

Birdcage Mini Album by Marjolaine


 Marjolaine here today with a mini album I made using Gina's Designs laser cut chipboard. I've titled the album "Ten Lessons I learned from a Bird" Now if you're thinking that I randomly picked these quotes that is not the case. Each verse or quote has taught me something valuable and a few have a much deeper meaning than the way it may appear.
#mini album #birdcage #Gina's Designs


#birdcage #mini album #Gina's Designs
#birdcage #mini album #Gina's designs


For more details on how I made this album go here!


Supplies Used:
Birdcage Mini Album - Special Order
Ornamental Birdcages Shape Set

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of mini albums. Love the use of the bird theme and your blue background paper is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete