Monday, May 27, 2013

Mini Album Display Case by Heidi







Hello everyone it is Heidi with my mini album display box! This is a cute, fun and easy project.  Honestly, it only took a couple hours to complete all of this so do not be intimidated.   It comes with supplies to make 4 albums (as you will see I have made 2 of them).





Is this little drawer not the cutest? I lined mine with one of the little doilies and filled it with vintage charms.  The little know is Tim Holtz of course, I love so many of his items with these Off the Page items.








One can never ever have enough of these fabulous doilies!!! 











 I decided to lightly decorate the sides of the display box with some distress ink and dressforms.





Here are the little albums that I put together and decorated.  The albums are little accordian style so you have the chipboard album and then you can add pages.


Supplies Used:

 Hinge straps

  Words & Phrases I

 Doilies

 Fashion Cameos

 Dress Forms

Labels 





I do hope you enjoy this project as much as I have- it really is a little treasure to keep or give away! 


Heidi

2 comments: