Friday, April 10, 2020

Birdsong

Tranquility, serenity, strength, wisdom - sounds exactly what I need right now, so I've started working on a mini album using Graphic 45 "Birdsong" which uses these words to describe this paper.  

 Page One:


  


I used the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Beaded Bamboo Frame to frame the beautiful birds panel.




I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Forest Green Spray on the frame.




This metal piece was in my stash, and it fit pefectly on a Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Punch Elements Postage Square which was also sprayed with Forest Green.






These are some close ups of the sprayed bamboo:






I use some Petite Posies from Queen and Co. on the bamboo beads.




Page Two:





I used another Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts from the Bamboo Shape Set  and sprayed it with  Forest Green.






I used a piece from the Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts Punch Elements Deco, sprayed it with Tattered Angels Pink Ink and used it as a mat for another piece from my stash.



Punch Elements Deco



Added some pearls from Kaiser.





I used clear Wink of Stella on the birds and flowers but was not able to catch that glimmer in the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Thus is beautiful and one of my favorite shape sets the bamboo is so cool. Great project

    ReplyDelete