Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tiny Winter Candy Cottages / Gingerbread Houses

I'm neck deep in holiday making and all of my non-crafty friends think I'm off my rocker. "It's so early!" Those with a makers heart know that now is the time to get your fingers working.

I am particularly pleased with these little winter cottages.


Pretty stinkin' cute, right?! I think they're even more adorable as a tiny village.


These cuties are made with Gypsy Soul's 1 to 12 Gingerbread House, placed on a little wooden round, with wee bottle brush trees and tiny candy and a sprinkling of snow.


I've finished off the roofs with snippets from the Tiny Shingles Sampler.


Want to make your own? Pop over HERE  to see how I assembled these sweet little houses.

Here are all the supplies I used putting these cuties together:
small wood rounds
Mini Candy Canes
Polymer Clay Red Swirl Peppermint Cane
miniature bottle brush trees
green flocking/grass/terrain
faux snow
straight pin
glue (white glue and super glue)
acrylic paint

*Note: tweezers are VERY helpful with this project




1 comment:

  1. These are super cute even if Christmas isn’t my thang. Really cute

    ReplyDelete