Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Maisy the Cow

Hello crafty friends!  It's Susan on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog, inviting you to join me down on the farm!


I've had this little rubber cow magnet for at least 25 years.  At some point it went from refrigerator to supply box, and now she's made her way back to the farm... or the cow pen.

I used the 3 x 3 Bagatelle Box.  I love these boxes since they are small but deep enough (for a milk bottle!).


I cut my farm-themed papers to size, then glued the box together.  Once it was dry I added the papers with Mod Podge.  Quick and easy!


And here she is, happy to be out of the supply box and back on the farm.



Thanks for your visit today!

Cheers,
Susan

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Used
Bagatelle Box 3x3 #ED6E

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I grew up in the country and our cows were not as charming

    ReplyDelete