Sunday, August 18, 2019

Haunted House Halloween Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps!  Ginny here to share a very mixed media styled card. I was inspired to create a background with Distress Inks and once I had it done I knew just what holiday chippie I wanted to use.....
I know it's a bit early for Halloween but I really wanted to play with those inks lol.
With all the detail in the background I knew I needed a large bold graphic focal point.
I was even able to incorporate the extra piece I had trimmed from the top as an extra embellishment.

Here's that chippie. It's the haunted house oval. I wiped it down to prepare it for altering.
I clipped off the top of the oval to make it fit better on my card and not hide the inked background.
Black embossing powder was a great way to get a nice finish quickly.  I went back and altered the bats on that mini moon that I originally planned to discard.  It fit perfectly on the top of the card as an extra added detail.

~Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Haunted House Oval

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the moonlit sky!! Great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is great! I love Halloween and you can't go wrong with a haunted house and lots of purple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete