Sunday, June 23, 2019

Oh Happy Day Layout

Hi crafty friends!  Leigh Ann here today with a 12x12 layout using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and Simple Stories Oh Happy Day paper collection.


First I started by giving my chipboard pieces from the Skinny Arrows and Doodles Set 1 a coat of white gesso and then I painted them with acrylic paints that matched my paper collection. 


For my layout I started by creating and placing the focal point with the pictures. I didn't glue it down, but just figured out the placement.  


Next I added a piece of paper to the background and laid out my embellishments to decide on the placement for them. 


Here is the finished product:


I used the following Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products on this project:

1 comment:

  1. I have never done a layout but really like how cohesive and colorful yours is!! Very nice job with the placement of everything. It looks super cute!!

    ReplyDelete