Monday, May 6, 2019

Vintage Confidential

Hello this is Yolie with today's project. I used Stained Glass Fergus frame and Leafy Swirls and Buds, both will be coming to the shop soon.

Do you ever purchase a paper collection in duplicates? I sure do! Especially Graphic 45. So in love with G45's Communique designs. I used it on the card I am sharing today.


At the moment I don't have access to all my fun paints so I used an airbrush to "paint" the Stained Glass Fergus frame. I used a Sharpie adapter and airbrushed the frame with black for full coverage. I used a brown Sharpie on the Leafy Swirls with light airbrushing in black.

The flowers were a bit creamy so I took the brown Sharpie and airbrushed them for a more antique look.
Before adhering the paper, I also airbrushed the edges in brown for a vintage vibe.

Everything on the card got airbrushed. Excluding the typist. I wanted her to pop so I masked her off before airbrushing the edges.

I added a bit of jute on the tag and used pop dots to adhere to the frame and finished it off with bronze matte sequins.

I hope you enjoyed my vintage card and thank you for visiting.

Supply List:
Leafy Swirls and Buds D83L Coming soon
Stained Glass Frame Fergus D83G Coming soon
Graphic 45 Communique
Glue gun
Tape runner
Airbrush
Markers
Flowers
Pop dots
Twine
Sequins

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic as usual! This is an older collection from Graphic 45 and you have made it look beautiful in your project! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete