Sunday, May 12, 2019

Easy Chipboard Cards

Hi everyone!  Leigh Ann here today showing off some cards I made using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chipboard pieces.  It seems like I never have a card ready when I need it, so I made four easy cards that I can easily add any sentiment to as I need them.  

For the first two cards I used chipboard pieces from the Word Elements 1. I embossed the heart you with white powder and the friends piece with gold. I glued them to alcohol ink backgrounds and added twine to one of the cards.




For the other two I used a dragonfly and a butterfly from the Butterflies and Dragonflies set and embossed with with white powder.  I also glued them to alcohol ink backgrounds with white twine. 



 Now they are just waiting for me to add a sentiment and they are ready to go.  

I used the following Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products on these cards:
Word Elements 1
Butterflies and Dragonflies

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute and I love the different backgrounds... so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. So bright and colorful. You achieve such different looks with one a similar technique.

    ReplyDelete