Friday, May 17, 2019

ATC Ticket Journal

Hello and happy Friday!! It's Jennalee here today. Do you ever get inspired while cleaning up the random pieces on your table? That's how this ATC Ticket Journal came about. While I was cleaning up the aftermath of previous projects I ran across a photo with red stitching alongside a ticket and piece of floral ephemera from there the layers started to flow. The ATC Ticket Journal is the perfect size for a quick project you can complete in an afternoon. I also love that the chipboard is thin enough to stitch on your sewing machine.






I kept my layers simple using 3-5 pieces of ephemera. I love how the red stitching pops and adds so much detail. 




The Ticket Journal is the perfect size with 5 panels. Enough to tell a story but not overwhelming when it comes to decorating. 



Washi tape adds just the right amount of detail in the background. 


That pop of red sets my heart aflutter. 




I didn't decorate the back of the tickets yet so that I can have another reason to clean up the piles of inspiration that accumulate on my table. What's currently on your table?

Happy Creating ~ Jennalee 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning as usual. Your layers and techniques are exquisite. I love each and every project you present!! This is top notch,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennalee, I adore this! It's beautifully composed with so many gorgeous vintage-look elements. This is a must-try for me!

    ReplyDelete